Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
Based in Paris or Barcelona, you will be the first Presales on the Italian and/or Spanish markets. Your mission will be to support the sales team in the acquisition of strategic accounts (>50K€), thanks to a comprehensive understanding of products, market, competitors and customer needs.
- Participate in the implementation of the pre-sales strategy in Spain & Italy.
- Understand the technical aspects of Partoo solution: with the help of the product team, you will know everything there is to know about Partoo's products and features (Application, APIs, roadmap...)
- From onboarding to renewal, you will know and be able to present the key process elements that will allow the prospect to project himself in a collaboration with Partoo.
- know everything about Google My Business, local Facebook, online reviews... and more generally about the web to store sector.
- Conduct product demonstrations based on the needs stated by the prospect.
- Helping Sales to understand their opportunities
- Understand the needs of the prospect and provide concrete technical solutions adapted to his problems.
- Answer the technical part of tenders and prepare tenders response presentations
- Transmit to sales representatives the essential information on the product to enable them to maintain a level of technical knowledge during meetings conducted in the absence of pre-sales.
- Work with the product team to track customer needs and improve messaging of Partoo products.
- --> Knowledge is power :)
ThibaultR: Arrived as Director of Operations, Thibault is now Co-CEO. He is in charge of structuring the company and implementing the right processes in the right places. His few years at BCG allowed him to make PowerPoint presentations in a snap.
Sébastien: first employee & first sales person at Partoo, he decided to put his sales expertise at the service of the product team as Product Marketing Manager. Cornerstone linking the technical teams to the sales teams, he is the one who defines messaging, and is the main ambassador of Partoo products internally and with customers and prospects.
Vincent: arrived 2 years after the creation of Partoo, he was the 7th employee and the 2nd Sales. One year later, he took over the management of the sales department and started to create his team. Today, he manages all key account sales at Partoo by interacting directly with Guillaume (Head of Sales France), Torquil (Head of Sales Spain) and Mirko (Head of Sales Italy). His objective is to make Partoo a reference school for key account sales.
- You are natural, dynamic, confident and determined.
- You have a perfect oral expression
- You are very organized
- You have sales experience with C-level
- You have experience in SaaS sales
- You have a logical mind
- You have a strong ability to accumulate information and translate complex ideas into simple words
- You are fluent in English, Spanish and/or Italian
- You have one year experience in a Presales / Solutions consultant position
- Participation in the creation of innovative products in a fast-growing start-up company
- Dynamic team located in Paris, Italy, Spain, Brazil and India
- Various activities (sports, apero time, seminars…)
- Salary based on years of experience ranging from 45K€ to 65K€
- An interview with Sébastien
- An interview with Thibault Renouf (General director)
- An interview with Vincent (CSO) or Thibault Levi-Martin (CEO)