Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
As Head of International Expansion, you will be in charge of our commercial development outside of Europe, from our offices in Paris.
Your missions will be devided in two 2 phases :
Showing that you are an expert in the field
-> Get a few clients by yourself at the beginning, to understand objections, sales cycles, prospection methodologies, show example and gain legitimity
-> Manage our operations in Brazil, India and Mexico (direct management of our Country Managers, locally present)
-> Train our teams in those countries and support Country Managers on various opportunities by assisting to meetings, helping to close them, adjusting the offer when necessary, etc
->Help the Country Managers in the hiring of their Sales Team to grow their country (minimum 15 recruitments per year)
-> Have a strong sales methodology to analyze opportunities
-> Analyze team performance, forecasting and reporting
-> Implement clear actions plans to reach your targets
-> Create a great work atmosphere
-> Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, marketing, etc.)
Launching new countries : if the first phase went very well, we consider that you will be legitimate to open new countries (with Sales team in Paris or locally)
-> Hire new country managers
-> Grow your team quickly
-> Manage your own budget
-> Define your expansion strategy (choose your key markets and verticals, remove the ones that don’t work, etc)
-> Implement the good processes to coordinate worldwide deals and expand methodically
Vincent : 8 years of Sales experience, 5 years at Partoo
His aim is to make Partoo a reference for key account sales. To achieve this, he seeks to recruit people who are more knowledgeable than him in various fields and he supports his teams in a continuous training program that is growing steadily.
He is kind to others and always seeks to highlight their good work. With his dynamism and loyalty, he is always fully behind his team in order to help them develop their skills and responsibilities with a good mix of support and autonomy, leaving room for initiative.
What we offer you:
- Very fast growing environment
- Great market (low equipment rate, our product is a must have, there is no fronteer as every country needs it, the areas of diversification of our solution are numerous)
- Product with a unique vision of its market
- A lot of personal opportunities if you perform well
- Great company culture
- International culture
- Dynamic team selling in 110 different countries
- 12 days of remote work per month
- Various activities (sports, after-work drinks, retreats...)
- You have a significant experience in carrying a Sales quota, growing fast and selling to clients in different areas
- You have a significant experience in managing International cross-cultural Sales team, in different time zones
- You are methodical and have a systematic approach of selling
- You perfectly speak English and Spanish
- Fluency in French is a big plus
- You have more than 10 years of experience in SaaS selling
- You have several years of experience as a sales manager
- You embody our values : fun, curiosity, empathy, desire to have an impact, simplicity, high standards
- You are autonomous, dynamic and proactive
- Your ability to analyse and summarise are second to none
- You have experience in hiring more than 20 sales in a year + training and make them succeed
- You have strong leadership capabilities
- You have passion for your work
- You are hard worker and willing to spend a lot of time travelling to help your teams succeed
- You are a field person
- You are used to take difficult decisions quickly
- You are an energetic person that can motivate others
- You deliver on promises
- Interview with Vincent, Chief Sales Officer
- Interview with Thibault Levi Martin, CEO & Founder
- Case with Thibault Levi Martin, CEO & Founder
- Interview with Thibault Renouf, co-CEO
- Interview with Antoine Hermite, Head of SaaS at Webedia