Partoo, who are we?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
At Partoo, we have two types of clients: the Large Accounts (businesses that have more than 10 points of sale) and the SMB’s (Small & Medium Business).
It’s been a few months now since we began to recruit the sales team, which is responsible for prospecting new clients by phone and selling them Partoo’s solution to have more visibility online. Their results have been incredible so far, both in terms of sales and client’s satisfaction.
You will join the team with the mission to keep increasing the direct sales of our solution to small and medium enterprises in UK, from our office in Paris.
- Prospecting small and medium business (less than 10 points of sale)
- Determine client’s needs and offer them the best solutions
- Manage the full sales process: from prospecting to closing with an average sales cycle from 2 to 3 days.
- Close from 5 to 6 sell/week
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure our customers' experience
Haylei : She is a Californian native that came to Paris towards the end of 2018 to study. She is an active person that loves to travel, goes on hikes, running and swimming. Of course after all that, she also loves to experience new cultures through food.
Romain: Arrived at Partoo in October 2020, he launched the "direct sales to independents" division. His first months were successful and Romain is now in charge of this division within Partoo.
- You are an English native speaker.
- You had your first significant experience in B2B sales by phone.
- You are interested in selling a product with a strong added value potential for your clients
- You feel comfortable within the different steps of the exchange with your clients (discovery, argumentation, dealing with objections, closing…)
- You are rigorous and dynamic in the organization and the realisation of commercial actions.
- You are familiar with informatic tools (CRM, Gsuite…)
- Participation in the creation of innovative products in a scale-up in strong growth.
- Dynamic team based in 18ème arrondissement in Paris
- Different Activities (Sport, Aperitifs, Seminars etc.)
- Strong “human centered” entreprise culture
- First video interview with our HR department
- An interview with Romain, Head of SMB’s
- An interview with Thibault Levi-Martin, founder and co-CEO of Partoo
- A quick decision.