Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
Your role will be to help Partoo develop its international presence with the challenge of trying to penetrate the Brazilian market from our office in Sao Paulo Brazil.
- Organize meetings and presentations with first prospects (companies with between 20 and 10,000 subsidiaries)
- Create opportunities on Salesforce with new leads and lead contacts
- Manage complex sales deals (sales cycles of several months, multiple interlocutors, etc.)
- Build and grow your pipeline and its opportunities to generate more than 250K€ of acquisition / year based on your experience.
- Be part of local fairs to create new contacts and find prospects.
- If you manage to penetrate the market, help recruit a team on site.
Anthony : Originally from Lyon, he is one the most experienced sales in Partoo. After two years in the French team, he is now dedicated to our European growth. The startup environment is no stranger to him as he actually created his own company!
Kenza: Kenza is a free spirit, she loves travelling, going out, discovering new places etc. On top of that, she is passionate about Yoga and meditation. A real outdoorsy!
Matthew : Starting with Recruitment and then moving to SaaS, Matthew decided to move to Paris last year. His mission in Partoo is to open the UK/Nordics market and help companies understand the importance of optimising their GMB. He enjoys meeting new people and learning new skills. His newest skill: he's aiming to master French!
Joshua : Besides being a sales manager, Joshua is also a Neapolitan pizzaiolo. He recently started to give private courses to those interested in mastering the art of pizza-making! He loves playing tennis and football. He is learning to surf, and he is passionate for all in-nature sports/activities, travelling, food and reading. He is always eager to learn something new (mozzarella is the new challenge).
Emeline : Her mission is to help the international team develop beautiful Mexico 🇲🇽 (and beautiful LATAM). On a personal note, travelling is her number one passion, and latin music is her second passion. She loves sports, discovering new people and places.
Fernando: He grew up between Brazil and the United States, living in places like Utah and Hawaii. He has been able to explore a multitude of radical sports, but surfing is his favorite. He is in charge of developing the Spanish market and LATAM.
- You are native Portuguese speaker and fluent in English
- Analytical, organized and autonomous spirit You are very dynamic, confident, and determined You are ready to do your own prospecting
- You listen and try to offer the prospect a solution that corresponds their needs
- You have more than 2 years of experience as a Salesperson in an industry similar to ours (BtoB SaaS) and you know how to lead a sales meeting
- You have experience in complex sales deals with C level
- Knowledge of how a Start Up is run and digital appetite and SEO knowledge are a plus
- You want to be part of an amazing human adventure with a growing team
- Your mastery of sales methodology such as Meddic is a plus.
- Participation in the creation of innovative products in a fast-growing start-up company
- Numerous trips abroad to sign high-potential clients
- Dynamic team located in Paris, Spain, Brazil and India
- Various activities (sports, apero time, seminars…)
- Flexible remote working
- An interview with a member of the HR team
- An interview with Fernando, Head of the International Sales Team
- An interview with Vincent, CSO