Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
As Managing Director International Partners, you will be in charge of our global expansion on the SMBs market, through partnerships implemented with potential resellers. The position is firstly a sales position, and secondly a management position.
- Find strategic partners willing to integrate Partoo’ solutions into their
- product offering, to achieve triple digit growth
- Have a strong sales methodology to analyse opportunities
- Manage and train a team of 4 sales in our offices in Paris (2 Junior, 2 Senior)
- We plan to grow the team in the middle term with an international focus
- Analyze team performance, forecast and report
- Implement clear actions plans to reach your targets
- Identify key verticals and markets to focus on
- Define a clear strategy to reach +100% growth every year
- Create a great work atmosphere
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, marketing, etc.)
- Manager your P&L
Vincent : 8 years XP Sales, 5 at Partoo
His goal is to make Partoo a reference school for key account sales. To achieve this, he seeks to surround himself with people who are better than him in different areas and he supports his teams with a continuous training programme that is growing steadily.
He is kind to others and always seeks to highlight their good work. With his dynamism and loyalty, he is always cheering for his team in order to help them develop their skills and responsibilities with a good mix of support and autonomy leaving room for initiative.
What we offer you:
- Very fast growing environment
- Great market (low equipment rate, our product is a must have, there is no fronteer as every country needs it, the areas of diversification of our solution are numerous)
- Product with a unique vision of its market
- Very ambitious company willing to become the reference app used by stores in the world to develop their business with Internet
- Great company culture
- A team already generating +2M€ ARR
- Great product
- International culture
- Dynamic team selling in 110 different countries
- 12 days of remote work per month
- Various activities (sports, after-work drinks, retreats...)
- Strong shareholder (Fimalac) willing to support Partoo’s growth for the years to come
- Company with a strong RSE policy
- Offices located in Paris 18
- You have a significant experience in carrying a Sales quota, growing fast and selling to clients in different areas
- You have more than 10 years of experience in the SaaS industry
- You have experience in sigining partnerships deals that lead to multimillions euros revenues
- You have a significant experience in managing International cross-cultural Sales team, in different time zones
- You perfectly speak English and French
- Fluency in Spanish is a big plus
- You embody our values : fun, curiosity, empathy, desire to have an impact, simplicity, high standards
- Your ability to analyse and summarise are second to none
- You have strong leadership capabilities
- You have passion for your work
- You are hard worker and ready to spend a lot of time travelling to meet strategic potential clients
- You are a field person
- You are used to take difficult decisions quickly
- You are an energetic person that can motivate others
- You deliver on promises
- 30-minute video HR interview
- Interview with Vincent, Chief Sales Officer
- Interview with Thibault Levi Martin, CEO & Founder
- Case with Thibault Levi Martin or Vincent
- Interview with Thibault Renouf, co-CEO
- Interview with Antoine Hermite, Head of SaaS at Webedia