Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
- Work from our Barcelona office to develop Partoo’s market share in Spain and Portugal.
- Organize meetings and presentations with first prospects (companies with between 20 and 10,000 subsidiaries)
- Create opportunities on Salesforce with new leads and lead contacts
- Manage complex sales deals (sales cycles of several months, multiple interlocutors, etc.)
- Build and grow your pipeline and its opportunities to generate more than 270K€ of acquisition / year based on your experience.
- Be part of local fairs to create new contacts and find prospects.
Xavier: He opened Partoo Spain in 2016, 3 years later, this market represents ⅕ of Partoo’s turnover. Xavier is an international profile, he loves travelling, ecology, good food and building relationships!
Prescilla: She is a real foodie, she loves eating good things. On top of that she likes going out with friends, travelling and meeting new people. She was born in Paris, France, studied in Rennes, has lived a year in Rio de Janeiro and has been living in Barcelona for 4 years now.
Joan: Joan likes to practice sports (mostly running) whenever he can. He also enjoys playing video games and likes collecting old ones as well.
Vanesa: Vanesa is originally from Colombia, she decided in 2018 to see what Spain had to offer. With a background in industrial engineering she is always looking for ways to optimize processes but also as a marketer and a saleswoman she is obsessed with customer experience! When not working, she enjoys walking her dog, doing yoga and dancing.
Toni: When not working, Toni is either cooking, discovering new restaurants and bars or going on long walks in the city or the countryside! Toni is also a real bookworm, he loves a good mystery novel and chatting over a glass of wine or beer.
- 1-2 years of strong SaaS sales experience, and 1-2 years of SaaS business development experience.
- Successful experience selling in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Proven ability to manage 3-6 month sales cycle from 1st meeting to closing.
- You have experience in complex sales deals with C level
- Knowledge of how a start-up is run and digital appetite and SEO knowledge are a plus
- You want to be part of an amazing human adventure with a growing team
- Your mastery of sales methodology such as Meddic is a plus.
- Languages: Native Portuguese; C2 level in English and Spanish
- An interview with Jeadyne, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- An interview with Torquil, Country Manager Spain
- A sales challenge with Torquil
- An interview with Vincent, CSO
- Finale interview with Thibault Levi-Martin, CEO
Sueldo: Fijo + variable sobre las ventas
Tipo de contrato: Fijo
Desde Barcelona en Aticco Coworking (centro)