Partoo, who are we?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
As CMO, you'll be in charge of defining and implement the global marketing strategy of Partoo, with a strong focus on Demand Generation to reach the ambition of the company in 2025: be recognized as the worldwide leader in our market, with 1000 people and €100 million ARR.
1. Strategy & Management
- Set up a complete Marketing strategy from Lead generation to Customer retention
- Manage a team of 4 people (3 in France and 1 in Barcelona) as of now and recruit up to 10 new hires in 2022 (Event, Content, Communication, Acquisition...)
- Define Marketing quarterly objectives with Management and make sure the team delivers accordingly
- Manage Marketing budget
- Increase Lead & Demand generation through Organic & Paid
- Design, launch and follow Go-To-Market action plans
- Strengthen the role of Marketing Automation as a pillar of our strategy
- Set up co-marketing actions, especially abroad
- Identify the main events, webinars and exhibitions to attend to or participate to as speakers
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Create the Content Journey (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU) to reach key personas, industries and geographies
4. Clients & Partners
- Leverage our relations with Webedia, our publishers like Google / Facebook / Waze / Apple, but also Retail Associations
- Launch Ambassadors program and Certifications
- Animate our community of partners, like SEO & SEA agencies
The vision of our current CMO: "Concrete Marketing"
We want to be recognized as "Expert & trusted advisor" by our ecosystem.
To achieve that, it's really important to focus on 5 team principles:
1. Concrete in our communication: be straightforward, give tips and share best practices
2. Recurrence in our actions: choose actions that can live in the future, that can be repeated, have the discipline to update and improve them
3. Knowledge: take the time, twice a month to discuss with a marketing pair
4. Quality: always ask yourself "does this idea/project bring added-value or not ?"
5. Transparency in our KPI: inside and outside the team
The Marketing team:
She comes from Spain - unfortunately not the sunniest region, but the most bonita :). She joined the Marketing team at the end of August 2019 as a trainee at the end of her studies to manage the Spanish and Italian markets. And she is now on a permanent contract to continue the marketing activity in these two Mediterranean countries!
She likes cooking, adapting her playlists according to her mood (rap, folk, reggaeton), drawing, anime (and Japanese culture) and dogs.
The Angevin Clément joined the Partoo team in February 2018 as a Customer Success Manager. In January 2020, he joined the Marketing team to discover a new job and help Patrice and Patricia develop marketing actions at Partoo. He loves football, cinema, coffee and pasta.
After several professional experiences between advertising agencies to managing her own wellness centre, Luciana left Brazil to live in France in 2017 with the wish to discover the culture and the ambition to embrace new opportunities. Now, she's the marketing manager for Brazil in Paris. I’m calm and friendly person. She loves to travel, likes visiting the charming french countryside towns on the weekends and new countries on vacation. In her free time, she loves having a good conversation around a table with a good wine, visiting museums and cinemas.
He was born in Imperia, the best city in the world from his words, he grew up playing rugby and listening to rap music, then after school, he moved to Genova, to study Business administration. He started working in Genova but after 8 months, he has been moved to the Barcelona office, now it’s 4 years that he’s living in the sunny Catalan capital. He’s passionate about marketing news, any type of sports and good food.
He arrived as COO and is now Co-CEO. He is in charge of structuring the company and putting in place the right processes in the right places. His few years at BCG allow him to make PowerPoint presentations with a snap of his fingers.
We are looking for a candidate with the following requirements:
- French & English fluent
- Experience in a SaaS scale up
- Knowledge in different fields of Marketing: acquisition, digital, communication
- Ability to move easily from strategic plan to operational tasks. It's still a small team, so you have to be able to get your hands dirty the time for you to keep building the team
- Fulfill our company values: curious, empathy, fun, simplicity, impact and high standards
- Management skills
- +5 years experience
Recruitment process :
- 1st interview with our HR department
- Practical case to do at home
- 2nd interview with the current CMO, Patrice Barbesier
- Final interview with the Co-CEO, Thibault Renouf
- Optional - Talk with the marketing team
Working conditions :
- Based in Paris
- Package 80K-120K€
- Full-time job
- To start asap
- Lots of activities : sports, apero time, seminars etc.
- Swile card (restaurant tickets)
- Refund of 50% of the transport card
- 6 days of RTT + 25 days of paid vacation
- Home Office available up to 3 days a week