Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
Partoo's turnover is achieved through deals signed with Key Accounts as well as independent retailers (<10 shops).
Today, the SMBs division is composed of a Direct Sales team that offers the Partoo solution directly to shop owners in France 🇫🇷, Spain🇪🇸, Italy 🇮🇹 and the UK 🇬🇧.
Although the French market is the fastest growing, encouraging results are visible internationally.
To strengthen the Marketing team and provide support to the sales people responsible for the Spanish market, we need a person 100% dedicated to this market.
- Management of the Spanish website
- Creation of landing pages for acquisition campaigns in the Spanish market
- Management of the Spanish blog
- SEO optimization
- Translation and writing of content in Spanish
- Creation of new content (videos, computer graphics, etc.)
- Carrying out co-marketing actions with partners
- Organisation of webinars
- Preparation of communication materials (flyers, goodies, kakemonos, etc.)
Your team :
Sophie : After an internship in a startup as a Marketing Manager, Sophie joined us as Marketing Operation Specialist SMBs. Walking the streets of our beautiful Parisian capital is a real pleasure for her. It is also an opportunity for her to find new restaurants!
Moshe : Passionate about life and challenges🚀, Moshe is always looking for new adventures that enable him to grow on a personal and professional level. He loves meeting people, cultures, learning, travel, photography and football. He joined Partoo to develop the Spanish market.
José : After arriving in France 3 years ago, he joined Partoo with the main mission of selling the solutions to independent retailers to develop the turnover of the SMB market in Spain. A baseball player and fan for years, with José, sales are home runs guaranteed! ⚾
Your Manager :
Juliette : Before becoming Head of Marketing at Partoo, she was running her own business (Instagram @aperomosaik). On a personal note, she likes food, travels and particularly discovering cuisines from abroad, taking cooking lessons with locals and discovering traditional know-how, go hiking with her dog; and water sports especially surf & kitesurf.
Required profile :
- Fluent in Spanish
- Background in digital marketing or communication
- Knowledge of how to implement an acquisition strategy
- Good knowledge of Facebook and Instagram
- Good knowledge of the web in general
- Be agile, have ideas and be proactive.
- Ability to take responsibility and act autonomously.
- Be pragmatic and concrete in your actions.
- Have a customer-centric approach.
- Be a team player
What we offer :
- A fast-growing, highly ambitious company with the will to create a product that will help tens of millions of merchants around the world
- A great team with a very warm, international culture and truly shared values
Recruitment process :
- Interview with a HR team member
- Interview with Juliette, Head of Marketing SMBs
Working conditions :
- Internship based in our premises in Paris
- Swile card (restaurant tickets)
- Refund of 50% of the transport card
- Type of contract: Full-time internship