Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
At Partoo, we have two types of customers: Large Accounts (companies with more than 20 points of sale) and SMB's (Small & Medium Businesses).
For a few months now, we have recruited a team whose responsibility is to prospect merchants by phone and sell them the Partoo solution remotely. The results are incredible (both in terms of sales and customer satisfaction).
The global market to conquer is huge. We are now looking for a Team Leader who will be in charge of developing direct sales to retailers in Spain and training 3 junior sales people from our Paris office.
As Team Leader SMB Spain, your mission will be to :
- Sell! 70% of your activity will be dedicated to selling Partoo products to SMBs in the Spanish market
- Coach a team of 3 junior sales people on sales techniques
- Participate in the recruitment of new profiles and their training (initial and ongoing)
- Increase the skills of your team, making Partoo a reference in short cycle sales by organizing regular double listening sessions and roleplays
- Track the performance of your team
- Become an expert in local referencing in the Spanish market, be a driving force on customer feedback to allow us to continuously improve our products.
- Ability to work in a team
- At Partoo, people are at the heart of our requirements, and we expect a team leader to represent our values and help the team to progress both professionally and personally.
- Work closely with the marketing team to optimize the inbound transformation
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure our customers' experience with Partoo is incredible from first call to renewal appointment
What's required for the position:
- You are natural, empathetic, dynamic and driven
- You have a proven track record in selling SaaS solutions in the Spanish market
- You have a good knowledge of sales
- Talking on the phone does not scare you and you feel capable of making more than 50 calls per day
- At least 2 years of successful sales experience
- A first commercial experience would be a plus
- You recognize yourself in Partoo's values: fun, empathy, curiosity, simplicity, high standards and the desire to use the world of work to have a positive impact on society
Your manager :
Romain: Arrived at Partoo in October 2020, he launched the "direct sales to independents" division. His first months were successful and Romain is now in charge of this division within Partoo.
- Position based in our offices in Partoo
- Full time position
- Start date: ASAP
- Various activities (sports, aperitifs, seminars...)
- Meal tickets
- Alan mutual insurance company
- 50% of the Navigo pass paid
- Package 50-60K€ (Fixed + Variable)
- First video interview with our HR department
- An interview with Romain, Head of SMBs
- An interview with Thibault Levi-Martin, founder and co-CEO of Partoo
- Final decision