Partoo, who are we? 👀
At Partoo, we are passionate about helping local businesses, large companies or SMEs, to attract and retain more customers through the internet.
Our mission is to offer an all-in-one platform based on 3 value propositions: be visible, be chosen, and acquire new customers.
Created in 2014, Partoo is:
- 400+ happy employees, 36 different nationalities, offices in Paris and Barcelona 🚀
- Over 200,000 points of sale and happy customers: 5/5 with over 600 Google reviews ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A pleasant work rhythm, sports at lunchtime, team-building activities and a welcoming atmosphere 😍
- The Happy at Work label and the best Glassdoor rating in the ecosystem with 4.9/5 for over 170 ratings ️️️️🏆
- Internal initiatives to promote ecological actions, but also inclusion and diversity, such as the Women@Partoo group 📣
- Values at the heart of our culture: empathy, fun, curiosity, high standards, simplicity and impact 💯
Breaking News :
In April 2022, Pulp joined Partoo to become Partoo Food. Always aiming to bring a simple and impactful product, we want to combine the best of the Partoo solution and Pulp, #1 in France for online ordering and payment for restaurants. The goal? To help retailers attract even more customers!
You will join the Scale team (composed of the Finance, Strat, Ops & Knowledge department) and report directly to the Head of Operations.
You will contribute to improve global performance by helping teams (Sales, Customer, Marketing,...) reach operational excellence. A lot of strategic projects are waiting for you!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to support our Head of Business Operations on the following topics:
🛠 Tools & Processes
- Manage the CRM (Salesforce) and other core tools (SalesLoft, Docusign, HubSpot etc.)
- Take full ownership of related process
- Define & implement new processes & automations in order to improve teams efficiency
- Challenge & Optimize existing processes when needed
📊 Reporting & Analytics
- Ensure CRM data quality & management
- Reshape & maintain reports & dashboards to make daily/weekly/monthly monitoring easier for managers
- Analyse KPIs to facilitate company steering & support strategic decisions when it comes to prospecting & acquiring new clients.
⚙️ Strategy & Organization
- Assist the teams in the operational implementation of their business vision, avoiding silos:
- Targets settings & quotas,
- Compensation policy,
- Collaborate with Enablement to create knowledge content and trainings on processes for both onboarding and continuous learning of the team
- You love to solve problems and are ready to get your hands dirty
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a great critical mind & practical sense
- You are a good-listener, willing to help people reach their goals
- You are natural and have a positive mindset
- You are very analytical and organized
- You are fluent in French & English
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce admin/setup is definitely a plus
- Experience with Salesloft, HubSpot or Zapier is a nice-to-have
- A lot of exciting projects to help us improve teams efficiency
- Impact! Your work being at the heart of the growth strategy, you will see direct results on the performance and in the teams
- A fast growing team and an evolving environment offering new opportunities and challenges to learn from
- A dynamic team located in the 18th, near Jules Joffrin’s station
- Various activities (sports, aperitifs, seminars...)
Your future team:
You will work closely with 10+ people including:
Thomas: arrived at the end of Q1 2021, he is managing the entire Ops cycle for our SMBs prospects & clients. If at some point you hear strange noises in the office, it’s probably because he is trying to vocally share his electro music.
Fanny: arrived mid-2021, she is currently building up the Enterprise Ops team Fanny likes to implement and optimise processes. She lived in London for 5 years and loves to travel. She will be happy to welcome you in our team.
Clément: arrived in July 2018, Clément is now our COO. Initially joining us as a CFO, he quickly got involved into Ops by implementing Salesforce & other core tools. He is now in charge of Growth, Ops & Knowledge/Enablement. A triathlon addict, he does more sports a week than you'll do in a month.
- HR interview with Marie-Alicia
- Interview with Fanny (Head of Operations Enterprises)
- Final interview with Clément, COO