Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
Partoo is looking for someone like you to strengthen its team and in particular its international development 💪.
You will join the growing Partoo team dedicated to the happiness of our customers and resellers. We are tackling the SMB market directly via an acquisition with direct sales team. But also, indirectly via various partners that allow us to raise awareness among more retailers. For example, we work with Mediapost (subsidiary of the French Post Office “La Poste”), Essilor, Husqvarna, the Luxembourg Yellow Pages, numerous SEO agencies, etc. These partners resell our solutions to their customers. This is our main growth lever in this market.
We are now moving towards the international market 🛫🌏 (India, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, South Africa, Middle East...) : you will have to onboard and support resellers such as DotPe, Hungerstation, Coca Cola...
> This position allows you to become an expert in local SEO in a start-up company that is a leader in its market, an expert in customer relations and, above all, to have very complete missions, from sales support to consulting and marketing.
Become a major element in the success of the partnerships we set up with major service providers and international brands, digital start-ups, etc.
The objective is to maximize the satisfaction of partners who are going through the increase of their turnover brought by Partoo solutions.
### Contribute to the growth of the partners' and Partoo's revenues
- Define a proper go to market with the reseller
- Train the different teams of the partner to sell the solutions and to onboard the customers
- Set up marketing action plans with partners
- Supporting partners in their knowledge of our solutions and our market
- Create collaterals to feed our partners with knowledge so it helps them to sell more solutions.
- Ensure the growth of the partner by upsell and cross sell
### Ensure partner satisfaction
- Reach the target of sales
- Analysis of SEO performance and the value brought by Partoo to the Partner's customers
- Deployment of local SEO optimization axes.
### Contributing to the continuous improvement of a fast-growing start-up company
- Appropriate internal tools: Slack, Salesforces, Monday, Intercom, Excel, scrapping tools, etc.
- Become part of a dynamic and open team: Discover the Customer Care team, the Customer success team
Your team :
Chloé : Called to the rescue to help Lucas accompany the partners in their growth, she fulfilled the challenge hands down from the very first days.
Rahul : Leading the Global International SMB Business and waiting for you to join the team and expand internationally. After spending a brief time in Digital CX space and Technology, Rahul teamed up with Partoo to scale its operations globally outside its home territory France.
Your Manager : Lucas
Arrived 5 years ago, Lucas is a real Swiss Army knife at Partoo. From the technical integration of our partners to the commercial training of their sales forces, Lucas will teach you how to manage a project from A to Z. A soccer and cooking fan, he will know how to welcome you into the team and get the best out of you!
Required profile :
- Fluent in English 🇬🇧(Knowledge of Spanish is a plus 🇪🇸)
- Ability to take initiatives
- Think out of the box
- Really good communication skills
- Sales appetite
- Customer relationship management
Recruitment process :
- Interview with Marie-Alicia, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Case Study
- Interview with Lucas, Head of Partner Success Manager
- Interview with Guillaume, Chief Customer Officer