Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelone 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
Do you want to have more experience as a salesperson in an innovative start-up?
Do you like to constantly learn, challenge yourself and progress?
Partoo is looking for someone like you to strengthen its international sales team and expand our market share in new countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Poland, Portugal,...💪.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated, agile, adaptable and adaptable candidate with a sales instinct to join our Paris-based International BDR team.
Within that team, we see ourselves more as friends rather than colleagues. This is also reflected in the moments and events we share (sports activities, aperitifs, dinners, team seminars etc).
You will learn a lot by working with us as you will be able to interact with prospects at all levels and in a wide variety of sectors.
As Partoo has the ambition by 2025 to reach around 1200 employees worldwide, penetrate new international market, generate a YRR of 100M euros and continue the development of new products. With this goal in mind, we are looking for a Business Development Representative who will be in charge of the CEE (Central Eastern Europe) region in terms of prospection and see how the region responds to our product.
The ideal candidate must be able to progress independently, take initiative and constantly strive to surpass himself/herself. Partoo offers an innovative, dynamic, challenging work environment with all the tools and resources needed to sell our solutions and boost your career!
- Contact prospects in order to obtain qualified appointments with top decision-makers (marketing directors, digital).
- Manage incoming leads and answer their queries about our solutions
- Give an excellent first impression to our prospects and customers
- Work hand in hand with the International Sales team to increase their sales force, develop sales and help build a first class team.
- Maintain a quality relationship with our various leads through reminders, personalized and creative messages to increase the interest of our prospects in our solutions.
- Achieve weekly objectives of creating new opportunities and concrete sales
- Generate new business opportunities on events, through marketing and various initiatives.
Some member of the team :
Alexia: An entrepreneur at heart, she created her event company at the age of 21 and then joined Partoo determined to win new customers. She is passionate about music and is never against the idea of having a drink 🍻
Ghali: Just back from South Korea, Ghali joined the company to help the sales team get more customers. His sociability and his taste for new adventures enable him to convince his prospects to join Partoo!
Andrea: Originally from Peru, she moved to Spain almost 3 years ago, and recently joined the Spanish sales team in Barcelona. On a personal level, she is a very enthusiastic and sociable person, curious to learn new things every day and passionate about Formula 1 🏎️, travelling 🌍 and dogs 🐶.
Rohit: Passionate about sport, and especially skiing, he will invite you to challenge him on a piste! He loves a challenge and brilliantly takes up the challenge of promoting Partoo to our international prospects.
Sara: After working in the cosmetics industry in Italy, Sara moved two years ago to Barcelona, the city of her dreams! She joined Partoo's Spanish office and is responsible for finding new prospects in the Italian market. She is also passionate about yoga 🧘♀️and holistic disciplines, as well as festivals 🎶.
Andrew: Even though he worked in a champagne company before Partoo, he is a big beer fan 🍺! He also loves sports, American football, lacrosse and prospecting! That's great as a business development representative, isn't it? 😉
Your Manager :
Sofien: He's recently joined the company with the goal of building a global BDR team uniting them all and get the team ready for upcoming market launches and new business opportunities! Born and raised in France, he has spent several years in Belgium, Sweden and Tunisia. He loves discovering new lifestyles, cultures and landscapes.
- Native Polish or Czech speaker and fluency in English or French
- Analytical, organized and autonomous spirit
- You are very dynamic, confident, and determined
- You are ready to do your own prospecting
- You are a curious person and wants to develop your sales skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- First experience required, experience in sales/business development is a plus.
- Dynamic and always positive
- Loves challenges and has a true performance culture
- A genuine desire to be in a technological society...
- Taking initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Good analytical skills
Recruitment process :
- A 30' meeting with Jeadyne, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- A short SDR challenge
- A meeting with Tal, BDR Team Leader
- A meeting with Sofien, Global Head of BDR
Working conditions :
- Participation in the creation of innovative products in a fast-growing start-up company
- A real international scope
- Dynamic team located in 18th district of Paris, Italy, Spain, Brazil and India
- Various activities (sports, apero time, seminars...)