Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelona and Mumbai , we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
With our 2025 goals in mind, we are looking for a Business Development Representative who will be in charge of the DACH (Deutschland, Austria,
Switzerland) region in terms of prospection and see how the region responds
to our products.
- Contact prospects in order to obtain qualified appointments with top decision-makers (marketing directors, digital).
- Manage incoming leads and answer their queries about our solutions
- Give an excellent first impression to our prospects and customers
- Work hand in hand with the International Sales team to increase their sales force, develop sales and help build a first class team.
- Maintain a quality relationship with our various leads through reminders,
personalized and creative messages to increase the interest of our prospects in our solutions.
- Generate new business opportunities on events, through marketing and various initiatives.
Some members of the team :
Esteban : Born in Barcelona but he lived most of his life in Lima. He moved to Paris 4 years ago. He is a chill and sociable person, always eager to learn something new everyday. Some of his hobbies include playing football and chess and watching F1. His main passion is however listening to music: from 80’s rock to hip hop including house and Brazilian music.
Miquel: Miquel is an energetic, enthusiastic person who enjoys challenges and achieving personal goals which easily explains his love for sports! He has practiced swimming and water polo for a while but also loves running, he sporadically took part in many races across Spain. He also enjoys Soccer, Basketball, paddle and cycling.
Eucleia : Her main goal is to sell Partoo to the Spanish and Portuguese market. From a personal point of view, she likes to practice sports and travel.
Luciano: From Sicily (in the south of Italy), Luciano arrived in Barcelona in 2012. He is Partoo’s DJ, it is one of his passions even though he does not have as much time to do it lately. He likes playing football, fishing, cooking and eating!
Your Manager :
Sofien: He's recently joined the company with the goal of building a global BDR team uniting them all and get the team ready for upcoming market launches and new business opportunities! Born and raised in France, he has spent several years in Belgium, Sweden and Tunisia. He loves discovering new lifestyles, cultures and landscapes.
Required profile :
● Native German speaker and fluency in English
● Dynamic and always positive
● Loves challenges and has a true performance culture
● A genuine desire to be in a technological society...
● Taking initiative
● Excellent oral and written communication
● Good analytical skills
Recruitment process :
- A 30' interview with Jeadyne, Intl. Talent Acquisition Specialist
- A 45' interview with Tal, Team Lead BDR
- A 45' interview with Sofien, Global Head of BDR