Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Carrefour, Toyota or Leroy Merlin as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 250 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelona 🇪🇸 and Mumbai 🇮🇳, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalization. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the "Happy at Work" and "Happy Client" labels this year!
Your role will be to help Partoo develop its international presence with the challenge of trying to penetrate different countries such as Poland, Portugal, Israel, Mexico, Argentina, Indonesia, India or even Dubai.
If you manage to enter one of these markets in a few months, we will open an office and recruit salespeople for the region.
- To study your market and to define target companies
- To prospect new clients along with your BDR
- To help organize your prospection target list with your BDR
- To grow our client portfolio in your territory by signing new contracts
- To manage client calls, coordinate with Partoo’s internal teams, and to provide insights that foster our local adaptation in the region
- To gather and to document knowledge of our competitors in the region.
- To develop partnerships with local agencies that can resell Partoo
- To manage upsell opportunities with existing clients in the region.
- To attend events where client prospection can take place.
- To work in coordination with your BDR to efficiently tackle
Some people from your team :
Anthony: Originally from Lyon, FRANCE, he is one the most experienced sales in Partoo. After two years in the French team, he is now dedicated to our European growth. The startup environment is no stranger to him as he actually created his own company
Matthew: Starting with Recruitment and then moving to SaaS, Matthew decided to move to Paris last year. His mission in Partoo is to open the UK/Nordics market and help companies understand the importance of optimising their GMB. He enjoys meeting new people and learning new skills. His newest skill he's aiming to master is French!
Joshua: Besides being a sales manager, Joshua is also a Neapolitan pizzaiolo. He recently started to give private courses to those interested in mastering the art of pizza-making! He loves playing tennis and football. He is learning to surf, and he is passionate for all in-nature sports/activities, travelling, food and reading. He is always eager to learn something new (mozzarella is the new challenge).
Your Manager :
Fernando: He grew up between Brazil and the United States, living in places like Utah and Hawaii. He has been able to explore a multitude of radical sports, but surfing is his favorite. He is in charge of developing the Spanish market and LATAM.
Required profile :
- Organization - You are reliable, you follow up on your client calls, your reports and pipe management is clear and organized. Bonus if you have good command of Salesforce.
- Communication - You get along with your team, and you communicate well with your clients. Your writing skills are clear and concise. Bonus if you speak multiple languages!
- Results - You go after opportunities and you don’t give up. You manage your pipe well in order to sign the objectives you are expected to.
- Analytics - You use the data that you are exposed to, and you report insights that will foster Sales growth in your region.
- Sales Experience - The more, the better. We also recruit Junior profiles, but a first experience in Sales that relates to our business model is required.
- You are a native German speaker and you are comfortable communicating in English
- You want to be part of an amazing human adventure with a growing team
- Your mastery of sales methodology such as Meddic is a plus.
Recruitment process :
- An interview with a member of the HR team
- A role play with Fernando, Head of International Sales
- A phone call with a member of the team
- An interview with Vincent, CSO
Working conditions :
- Participation in the creation of innovative products in a fast-growing start-up company
- Numerous trips abroad to sign high-potential clients
- Dynamic team located in Paris, Italy, Spain, Brazil and India
- Various activities (sports, apero time, seminars…)