At Partoo, Salesforce & all (or almost) the other tools & processes are managed by the Ops team. Salesforce was implemented in-house almost 4 years ago and since then every newcomer of the team has been trained to acquire some expertise on the topic & be autonomous on their projects. Today, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Admin that can help us bring operational efficiency to the next step.
We are looking for a proactive individual willing to improve what’s been done, design & build what comes next bringing technical expertise & best practices, focusing on user experience & efficiency.
Your objective: become our new Salesforce Expert
Manage the structure of our user base (user metadata, roles, profiles, hierarchy, etc.)
- Manage & process users requests (tickets, management of priorities, etc.)
- Assist in training new and existing users, growing the Salesforce skill set
- Manage Salesforce integrations with Docusign, Ringover, Tableau, etc.
- Optimize current configuration to optimize user experience & technical efficiency (layouts, record types, workflow, process builder, flows, etc.)
- Work hand in hand with the Ops team on structuring projects to advise, investigate & implement technical solutions.
- Experience configuring and implementing latest salesforce products if relevant (ex: Einstein Analytics, etc.)
Your team :
Your role being transverse, you will be attached to the Finance & Ops team. You will work closely with 5+ people including:
Thomas: arrived at the end of Q1 2021, he is managing the entire Ops cycle for our SMBs prospects & clients. If at some point you hear strange noises in the office, it’s probably because he is trying to vocally share his electro music.
Fanny: arrived mid-2021, she is currently building up the Enterprise Ops team Fanny likes to implement and optimise processes. She lived in London for 5 years and loves to travel. She will be happy to welcome you in our team.
Your Manager :
Clément: arrived in July 2018, Clément is now our COO. Initially joining us as a CFO, he quickly got involved into Ops by implementing Salesforce & other core tools. He is now in charge of Growth, Ops & Knowledge/Enablement. A triathlon addict, he does more sports a week than you'll do in a month.
Required profile :
- Fluent in French & English
You have 2-3+ years of experience in Salesforce administration
- You have a Salesforce Admin certification
- You are a team-player
- You know how to handle complexity while keeping things simple
- You are performance & user-oriented
- You know how to communicate with teams and make sure best practices are adopted
- You get excited with tools & their potentialities
- You want to learn & grow with us
Recruitment process :
- HR Interview
- Technical assessment
- Interview with a member of the Ops Team
- Interview with our COO