Partoo, who are we ?
Partoo is a B2B SaaS startup whose mission is to help local establishments attract and retain more customers through the internet. Concretely, our solution improves natural referencing, e-reputation and web-to-store conversion. We target large companies such as Europcar, Carrefour, ING, KFC & Toyota as well as independent traders.
Our team is currently made up of 400 employees (vs. 70 two years ago) of 28 different nationalities: from our offices in Paris 🇫🇷 and Barcelona 🇪🇸, we support 200,000 establishments in more than 150 countries. We generate nearly €15M in annual revenues, growing by more than 80% each year and we expect to exceed €100M within 4 years.
Our plan for 2025 is to support more than a million merchants in their digitalisation. This plan is based on the development of new products, strong international expansion and the growth of promising markets, such as that of independent traders.
Finally, we put the development of our employees at the heart of our corporate mission by relying on our 6 values of fun, empathy, curiosity, impact, high standards and simplicity.
We also obtained the “Happy at Work” and “Happy Client” labels this year!
Contribute to the opening of new markets by defining the sales strategy from prospecting stage to final closing.
Your goal will also be to upsell clients and work closely with other departments to help on the expansion strategy toward your specific market.
Some parts of your daily mission :
- Study your market and to define target companies
- Manage client calls, coordinate with Partoo’s internal teams, and to provide insights that foster our local adaptation in the region
- Prospect new clients along with your BDR
- Grow our client portfolio in your territory by signing new contracts and upsell
- Develop partnerships with local agencies that can resell Partoo
- Attend events where client prospection can take place.
Markets to work on :
- DACH (Deutschland / Austria / Switzerland)
Some members of your team :
Anthony: Originally from Lyon, FRANCE, he is one of the most experienced sales in Partoo. After two years in the French team, he is now dedicated to our European growth. The startup environment is no stranger to him as he actually created his own company
Joshua: Besides being a sales manager, Joshua is also a Neapolitan pizzaiolo. He recently started to give private courses to those interested in mastering the art of pizza-making! He loves playing tennis and football. Not only that, but he is also learning how to surf, and he is passionate for all in-nature sports/activities, travelling, food and reading. He is always eager to learn something new (making mozzarella is the new challenge).
Juliette: Originally from Berlin, she spent some time living in the UK, and most recently moved to France to enjoy the charms of Paris. She loves to read, learn new things and try to master the final missing 20% of being fluent in French.
Your Managers :
Cécile: French-Moroccan, she spent some time living in the US, between New York and California. She has been expanding french scale-up in Europe for the past 5 years. She is in charge of the sales expansion at Partoo.
Required profile :
You have an international background and mindset, you want to evolve in a dynamic and multicultural organisation, your entrepreneurial spirit keeps you curious and you never get tired of new challenges? This role is for you!
- Organisation - You are reliable, you follow up on your client calls, your reports and pipe management is clear and organised. Bonus if you have good command of Salesforce.
- Communication - You get along with your team, and you communicate well with your clients. Your writing skills are clear and concise. Bonus if you speak multiple languages!
- Results - You go after opportunities and you don’t give up. You manage your pipe well in order to sign the objectives you are expected to.
- Analytics - You use the data that you are exposed to, and you report insights that will foster Sales growth in your region.
- Sales Experience - The more, the better. We also recruit Junior profiles, but a first experience in Sales that relates to our business model is required.
- You want to be part of an amazing human adventure with a growing team
- Fluency in English required and a native/bilingual level of German is mandatory
Recruitment process :
- An interview with a member of the HR team
- A role play with Roy, our Head of Sales EMEA
- An interview with Cécile, VP Sales Expansion
- An interview with Vincent, CSO
Working conditions :
- Participation in the creation of innovative products in a fast-growing start-up company
- Numerous trips abroad to sign high-potential clients
- Dynamic team located in Paris & Barcelona
- Various activities (sports, apero time, seminars…)